Friday, October 21, 2011

recently on chess board

really want to read the book from Garry Kasparov. ah.. left in Hong Kong.

this book is not about tactic, not about method, is about the mental preparation. i start the play chess regularly online after read this book. and had re-read once before.

recently, i don't have any Determination on the board. i cannot execute my plan and my objective. coz i lost the focus on the board. i cannot see the weakness, i cannot strengthen my advantage. i am being too proud when against lower rank player. that is why i lost many battles recently.

i lost the rhythm of the battle, i cannot hear the voice from my knights and bishops. the pieces is not well coordinated. they do not helping , supporting each others. my knights only flight for himself.

and i always, quickly given up the control of the center of the field and let my center become vulnerable. recent battle lost in the opening, and struggle to suicide.

At least, I don't have multiple motivations, reason for each move. That make my purpose predictable.

However, i develop some tactics on side attack, although none of them is powerful.

the fact is, i am losing faith on myself. and i don't know why..

We cannot wish for that we know not. - Voltaire

No comments: