Friday, July 23, 2010

When lost

of course we should pursuit our dream. i think we are now dealing with a goal, a short term goal of a long life. The trouble was happened because you cannot reach your goal, not your dream, right?

A GOAL should be designed after we understood ourself, our strength, our value, and our position. 

while a dream can be anything make me happy.

i believe you are now not satisfy, not feeling fulfilled from your post. and you want to be a person-in-charge for companies loan. i suggest you should answer those questions in that article, before you can persuade others, and also give yourself a solid foundation for doing that. 

1, 我有哪些長處? What Are My Strengths?
2, 我的作事方法為何? How Do I Perform? 
3, 我的價值觀是什麼? What Are My Values?  
4, 我歸屬於何處?Where Do I Belong?  
5, 我應該貢獻什麼? What Should I Contribute?  

when you can answer those questions and present them to your boss in this way:

是的,我願意做這件事,但我會用這種方式來做這件事;此事應該如此架構;與其他伙伴的關係應該是這樣;你可以預期我達成這些成果,預估的時間是如何如何,因為我就是這樣的人。


Yes, I will do that. But this is the way I should be doing it. This is the way it should be structured. This is the way the relationships should be. These are the kind of results you should expect from me, and in this time frame, because this is who I am.

Then, i think everyone will give you a chance. =)

managing oneself.pdf (with highlight)

No comments: